Wednesday 28 May 2014

Spring Colours

I love working with Lavinia stamps, they have such a fantasy feel about them. For this challenge I decided to use one of the Castle stamps, and also the cherry blossom and fairy words stamps.

I stamped the castle and used Nutmeg Twinkling H2Os to colour it in. I added a sun mask and brayered in the sky using Adirondack inkpads - stonewashed and Cloudy Blue.

For the fields I brayered each one at a time and stamped the Fairy Words stamp over it in the same colour, just to give some texture. Then I added the Cherry Blossoms and painted the blossoms in with violet iridescent twinkling h2o.

And to finish it off i used one of the foliage sprigs.

Hope you like the result:



I'd love to hear some feedback, please feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment