Wednesday 28 May 2014

Happy Birthday

I made a card for my lovely Niece's birthday and using one of my favourite Lavinia's stamps - the cherry blossom, I love purple and blue together I think they compliment each other very well.

I have seen Tracey make this card so I thought i would make a stab at it too.

I used adirondack inkpads, and twinkling H2Os to colour in the cherryblossoms. I think the sentiment is perfect for a young or teenage girl's birthday.





To return to Lavinia click here

8 comments:

  1. Love the colours and design Claire, that blue is so intense and vibrant! Thanks for entering the Lavinia Challenge and good luck in the draw x Hellen (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hellen, oh thank you so much, i'm keeping my fingers crossed :-)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful....love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia Stamps, and good luck in the challenge.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Barbara, i do love Lavinia stamps.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Claire, the colours are so vibrant. Thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck. Kx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours, really lovely card I am sure she'll love it! Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete