Wednesday 28 May 2014

Green Day

Here is a card that i have created for the Clarity Challenge... the theme for April is Monochromatic so I have gone with the colour Green. I started out on the gelli plate. I added a layer of Sage acrylic paint and using the layering technique I built up layers of swirls.

Then I stamped the "May all your Dreams come True" sentiment. I love the Large Moonfairy stamp. So I stamped this on some scrap card and coloured it in using pencils and Twinkling H2Os for some added shimmer. Then I used glossy accent on the wings to give them some dimension.

I thought it was still missing something so in a moment of inspiration I used the Paris skyline mask and shaded this in with Meadow and Pesto Adirondack inkpads,

Here is how it all turned out. Hope you like it


Ohhh and I added some diamonds too :-)

2 comments:

  1. Loving the colours on this one, your layers are great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janet I was so happy with how this turned out, all thanks to the Barbara's utube demos :-)

    ReplyDelete